Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family Reflection


Today Was The First Annual Rohrer Reunion. Descendants Of My Grandparents Clyde And Buelah Rohrer. If They Were Still Alive They Would Have Been Proud Of The Turnout Of This Picnic. Even Though It Was Not 100% Perfect Attendance, Being The First Official Get Together, We Had A Great Head Count.
Cousins I Have Not Talked To In Many Years. My Favorite Aunt Was There And We Tried To Catch Up For All The Lost Years. Reminiscing Of Happenings That Took Place Many Years Ago.
Although It Was Evident Of The Missing Souls That I Considered To Be The Glue Of The Family That Always Added The Spice To The Livelihood Of Family Events.
I Got The Opportunity To Meet The Author Of The Fields Of Yellow. I May Have Shocked Her When I Told Her I Was A Loyal Reader Of Her Blog. She Is A Very Talented Individual. Her Father Would Be Proud.
Too Many Names To Mention So I Won't Start. One Observation I Will Proclaim However. As Members Of The Rohrer Family Declines, The Younger Faces Step Up And Give Us All Comfort That The Honorable Name Of Rohrer Will Be Carried On For Many Years To Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment