Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Best Friend

The Winter Of 2014 Has Been Terrible. It's Been Cold. We Have Seen More Snow Than We Care To. If It Weren't For Bowling I Would Be Pulling My Hair Out.
Before I Forget To Mention It Yes I Know It's Been More Than A Month Since I Last Posted A Blog. It Seems Every Year At This Time I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything. Depression Sets In And I Just Want To Get Going Again In My Truck For The New Season.
Whether I Have A Good Day Or A Bad One My Best Friend Cassie Is Always At Home To Greet Me When I Get There.
It Kind Of Reminds Me Of The Story Of If You Were To Put Your Wife And Your Dog In The Trunk Of Your Car And Then Take A Nice Drive In The Country. You Stop, Then Open The Trunk. Which One Would Most Likely Be The Happiest To See You?
Cassie Is A Wonderful Dog. Did I Say Dog? Please Don't Tell Her I Called Her That.
I Think You Get The Picture. She's A Wonderful Friend. I'm Glad She Is In My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment