Saturday, January 11, 2014

Oh How I Miss It....

Did You Grow Up With A Junk Drawer? If You Couldn't Find Something You Would Find Yourself Hollering, Where Is....? Check The Junk Drawer. Everything In The Kitchen Seem To Have It's Place. If There Was Something You Wasn't Sure Where It Went, Put It In The Junk Drawer. All Kinds Of Cool Stuff Was In There. There Was String, Tape, Batteries, Pens, Pencils, Scissors, Etc. You Have To Check It Often Because You Never Know What Kind Of Goodies Will Be In There.
I Don't Recall Having A Junk Drawer After I Left Home. I'm Not Sure If My Parents Have Kept Up With The Junk Drawer. If They Have I Sure Wouldn't Mind Checking It Out Sometime.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if that is a "Rohrer" thing.....because we had one growing up also. :) My family also has a "junk drawer".

    ReplyDelete