Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Our Family Gathered At Ryan's In Champaign. It Was A Nice Get Together. One Day It Will Be Just A Memory. It's Sad To See It That Way But It's True. Life Can Change So Quickly. We Need To Cherish Each Moment We Have To Be Together. Maybe Ryan's Is A New Tradition For Us. We Did It Last Year For The First Time. I Cannot Speak For Others But Thanksgiving As We Have Known It Is Pretty Much History. Christmas Is Basically The Same. We Bring Our Smiles And Try To Be Festive.
Truthfully I Would As Soon Wave Bye Bye To The Holiday's All Together. You Reach A Point In Time All The Excitement And Thrills Of The Holiday Season Lies In Years Past.
I Suppose The Memories We Create In The Present Moment Will Someday Look Back With Fondness. Both My Parents Are In Their Senior Years And Will One Day Be Gone. Maybe Doing It Like This Will Pave The Way For The Siblings Annual Get Together. I Hope So And Look Forward To Next Year. Now If I Can Get To The First Of January I Would Be A Much Happier Person.




No comments:

Post a Comment