Saturday, August 3, 2013

One Day A Friend Of Mine Said, Open Your Hand. I Did And He Dropped Three Rocks Into The Palm Of My Hand. I Said Ok, What's Up? He Said Those Were Taken Out Of Me. They Were His Gallstones. They Appeared As Ordinary As A Rock In The Roadway. I Found It Amazing Something Like This Can be Taken From The Human Body.
I Happen To Have Some Inside Me At This Moment. My Doctor Told Me They Are Not Causing Me Any Harm And Since My Gallbladder Seems To Be In Great Shape, No Reason To Be Concerned. OOOOOOk.... Besides, The Gall Stones Are The Least Of My Worries. I Also Have A Kidney Stone. It Took Me A Few Weeks To Pass It, Yet That All Depends How You Consider Passed. In My Opinion You Passed A Kidney Stone When It Comes Out Of Your Body. Presently It's In My Bladder And The Hospital Personnel Consider That Passed.
I Was Told To Drink Lemonade, Orange Juice Or Anything Else That Contained Citric Acid. While It's In My Bladder I Can Dissolve It. My Doctor Doesn't Seem Too Concerned About It Unless The Pain Returns. I Have Listened To Various Stories About Men Passing Kidney Stones. Each Of Them Scare The Daylight Out Of Me.
The Most Recent One Was A Post I Read On Facebook. He Is Billie's Cousin And Is A Police Officer. I Was Unaware He Was Recently In The Hospital For kidney Stones. His Comments Got My Attention And Now I Am Determined To Make Sure I Dissolve This Kidney Stone And Prevent New Ones From Developing. Someone Asked Him How He Was Feeling. His Comment Is As Follows;"I Have Been Hit By A Car. I Had My Finger Cut Off. Neither Of These Incidents Compared To the Pain I Experienced Trying To Pass That Kidney Stone".
A Kidney Stone Has Jagged Edges To It Like Glass As It Moves Through Your System It Cuts You. The First Amount Of Pain I Had Was Uncomfortable For Me. At This Point In Time I Will Consider Myself Fortunate And Pray That My Kidney Stone Dissolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment