Sunday, December 16, 2012

Spreading Germs



We Had To Cancel Playing Cards This Past Wednesday Because Billie Was Coming Down With A Cold. Actually It Was AJ Bringing Home Cold Germs From School. It Never Fails That I Get A Cold Sometime During The Colder Months Of The Year, Sometimes Twice.
I Don't Like Being Around People Who Have Colds Or The Flu. It May Go Back To The Day When I Caught TB From Somebody Way Back In The 1980's. I Bowl Three Leagues A Year And I Give High Fives And Shake Hands With Many People Throughout The Week. I Try To Watch People And See Whether Or Not They Are Blowing Their Noses Or Sniffing A Lot. If So I Try To Keep A Distance From Them. I Try To Avoid These Nasty Germs The Best I Can. Recently I Ran Across A Home Remedy To Help With Colds. It's A Simple Recipe Of 1 Tablespoon Of Honey And 1/4th Teaspoon Of Cinnamon In One Cub Of Hot Water. I Googled This And Found Out The Same Recipe Helps You Lose Weight As Well. Drink A Cup The Very First Thing In The Morning About 30 Minutes Before Breakfast. Drink Another Cup Before Going To Bed At Night. So Far I Haven't Seen Any Results In The Weight Loss, But I Didn't Catch That Cold Billie And AJ Had. I Always Catch A Cold When Someone Else In The House Has One. However I Had Been Drinking This Mixture About A Week Before The Cold Symptoms Came Into The House. Maybe By Me Having This Mixture In My Body And Continuing It Kept The Nasty Bug From Turning Into A Full Blown Cold Like It Normally Does With Me.
Even If I Don't Lose A Pound In Weight, Drinking The Mixture Is Well Worth It If I Can Avoid Catching A Cold This Winters Season.
I Was Taught At An Early Age To Share. However When It Comes To Sharing A Cold I Look At Things Differently. As Far As Bowling Goes I Can Normally Bowl When I Have A Cold. However There Have Been A Couple Occasions I Decided Not To Go Because I Felt So Bad. When I Do Decide To Go Though I Make Sure Everybody Knows No High Fives For That Strike They Got.
So Please Be Cautious When You Are Carrying Germs. Do Everything You Can To Keep Those Around You From Catching It. I Know They Will Appreciate It.

No comments:

Post a Comment