Saturday, August 18, 2012

Achieve Your Maximum

Are You Where You Are Suppose To Be? Have You Reached Your Maximum For Your Life? Your Purpose, Your Meaning Of Existence. I Truly Believe We All Have Some Kind Of Calling. I Don't Want To Live My Life For Myself. I Want To Share It With Those I Love.
It's Like A Good Movie Or Book. You Want Others To Receive The Same Joy You Experienced. You Are Sharing Life. I Believe I Am Where I Am Suppose To Be In Life. Throughout The Years My Life Has Taken Some Crazy Twist And Turns. I Have Friends In My Past I Have Not Seen For Many Years. That Could Be Because Our Lives Change. Circumstances Takes Us In Different Directions. Life's Pathway Has Led Us To Different People And Different Places. I Have Wanted To Do Some Traveling But Can't Find The Time. The Other Day A Long Time Friend Of Mine Said To Me, We Need To Go Fishing. Well Yes That's What I Need To Do. I Love To Fish But I Seem To Never Find The Time. The Warmer Months Are My Most Active In Life. I Enjoy What I Do And I Hope I Can Make A Difference In Someone's Life. There Have Been Other's Who Made A Difference In My Life. The Generosity Of Others Who Give Of Themselves. Even If It's Their Time. A Listening Ear. A Word Of Advice. A Shoulder To Cry On.
A Lifetime Of Memories We Hold Close To Our Heart. I Have Seen Good Times And Bad Times. I Have Replayed Both Times In My Mind. Some Bring Me Tears While Others Bring Me Joy.
I Have No Idea Where My Path May Lead Me. I Enjoy What I Do But I Can't Do It Forever. I Don't Think You Ever Stop Creating Memories. Whatever You Do Will Be Remembered By Someone. It Would Be Nice If You Left A Good Memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment