Monday, October 3, 2011

The Power Of Prayer


Donations This Year Have Been At The Very Lowest In More Than 10 Years. I Have My Own Opinions As To Why. Why Doesn't Matter. What Matters Is How We Can Turn Things Around And End Our Season With A Bang.
Tonight My Friend Connie Told Me She Has Been Praying For More Donations. She Confessed This To Me Tonight As We Were Unloading The Truck At The Church. For The Past Three Months We Had Been Concerned About The Need In This Community. Clothing, Household Misc Goes As Fast As I Truck It In. Those In Need Pay Absolutely Nothing.
The Robin Hood Foundation Of Danville Is On It's Last Leg Of The Season. We Cease Operations In October. I Try Not To Say We Finish Out October Because October Is Such A Funny Month. You Never Know What To Expect. This Past Weekend We Had Frost. Overnight Lows For The Area Has Been In The 30's. Today The High Reached 80. I Would Be Delighted To Usher Out This Month With The Telephone Ringing Off The Hook.
Calls Have Increased This Past Week. For Whatever Reason I Will Not Question. I Will Say However I Believe God Has A Lot To Do With It.
Pray For Poverty........

No comments:

Post a Comment