Friday, October 28, 2011

If Dog's Could Talk....


Dogs Are Great! Don't You Think So? I Have Had Dogs Throughout My Life. I Believe Dogs Are Very Therapeutic. If You Are Having A Bad Day Your Dog Will Try To Convince You Otherwise. Which Is Good. No, I Mean That's Great! I Believe Dog's Are One Of God's Greatest Creations.
They Are Loyal And Give Unconditional Love.
I Could Never Understand Why Someone Would Tie Up A Dog To His House Or A Tree. To Me That Is No Better Than Slavery. If Dogs Could Talk I'm Sure They Would Say Please Don't Tie Me Up. Don't Keep Me From Running Around, Jumping And Having Fun. Play With Me And Be My Friend. Don't Put Me In A Cage. A Cage Represents Bad Behavior. A Cage Is Just A Convenience For The Owner.
Show Me Love And I Will Repay You With A Promise Of Loyalty And Friendship. Alaya Is Billie's Miniature Yorkshire Terrier. She's A Good Dog. We Don't Have Her For Protection. She Only Weighs 3 Pounds. Actually She Is Billie's Best Friend. Alaya Has Never Abandoned Billie. Alaya Sensed Billie Needed A 24/7 Friend.
I Can't Imagine Tying Up Alaya Outside In The Cold Temperatures Taking Away Her Freedom To Roam.
If You Own A Dog, Please Love It And Show It Love And Respect. Treat It As You Want To Be Treated. I Thank The Lord For His Creations.

1 comment:

  1. As you know, we love our dog...Jacky. He is a Jack Russell Terrier...some people say the T in JRT does not stand for Terrier, rather for terrorist, lol

    We let him run thru out the house, the only exceptions would be if he are going to be away from the house for an hour or more, as right now, he tends to get angry and leave small deposits on the floor. We are planning on leaving him on the back porch area in an enclosed area...he will have his food and water with him, and I may even have a radio out there playing some type of music...maybe..who let the dog's out?

    I really hate doing this, but I guess it has to be done....... I guess I should copy this and put it in my blog....lol

    ReplyDelete