Thursday, April 28, 2011

It Sucks To Be Sick


This Title Seems Rather Familiar, Does It Not? It Does Suck To Be Sick! I Have Been In Bed Since Late Monday Night With A Terrible Cold. I Pretty Much Figured Where I Got That Nasty Germ.
Would It Surprise You If I Told You The Grocery Store? You Got It! The Carts! Those Nasty Handles Are Touched By Heavens Know What. I Have This Pump Instant Hand Sanitizer Sitting In Front Of Me. It's Too Big For Me To Carry In My Pocket. I Would Hope The Pharmacy Has A Smaller Version Of This For Men.
I Would Not Say I Have An Obsession With Washing My Hands But It's Something That Will Be A Part Of My Life From Now On.
This Sickness Could Have Been Avoided Had I Washed Or Sanitized My Hands At The Grocery Store.
I Guess As Far As Time Goes, If There Is A Time For Me To Get Sick Let It Be Now. I Will Most Likely Be Very Busy Every Day Throughout The Rest Of My Season. I Most Definitely Don't Want To Be Sick While My Phone Is Ringing Off The Hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment