Wednesday, July 14, 2010

200 Blogs


According To My Blog Space This Blog Is My 200Th Posted.
So What Do I Blog About On This Special Occasion?
My Birthright? I Have Often Joked To My Mother That She Had Me Too Early. Had She Given Birth To Me 2 Weeks Later I Would Have Been Born On 5-5-55. Fate Would Have It That I Am An April Baby. So Why Not On April 1St? That's The Day I Enjoy Most. Being A Prankster Growing Up I Had Always Felt That Day(April Fools Day) Was Set Aside Especially For Me. My Family Steered Clear Of Me On That Day. For The Past Few Years I Have Been Laying Low. Ever Heard The Expression The "Calm Before The Storm"?
I Have Been Planning My Biggest Prank Of All Time. Why Do I Tell You Now? Maybe It's Because April Is So Far Away And You Can Consider This An Advanced Warning That A Very Big Prank Could Possibly Be Played On You.
Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


April 1St 2011......April Fools To You! It Could Be You. Beware.
April 1St 2011......April Fools Evening, I Will Share With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment