Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's The Matter With Me??



The Next Post You Read Will Tell You About The 5th Season. What Was I Thinking? Ofcourse In Illinois We Have The Opportunity To Experience All 4 Of The Seasons But I Forgot To Mention The Most Important Season Of All! Mushroom Season! Every April I Live For Mushroom Hunting. I'm Surprised My Phone Didn't Ring Off The Hook By People Who Know Me Best Asking Me If I No longer Hunt Mushrooms. Ever Since I Broke My Glasses I felt My Life Has Been Turned Upside Down. I Picked Up My Son And Drove To Our Spot In Indiana. I Might As Well Forget About Searching For Them Until We Get A Good Rain. Being Color Blind Is Bad Enough But Now I Am Vision Impaired. My Only Hope Is For The Yellow Sponge To Sprout Up. Once They Do I Am Sure Glasses Or No Glasses I Will Be Able To Spot Them. Right Now Only Blacks And Greys Are Up And I Just Cannot Spot Them. Bobby Didn't Find Any Either So I Know It's Not My Eye Sight. We Need Another Good Rainfall, Then Maybe I Can Look Forward To Frying Some Up. I Sure Am Looking Forward To It.

No comments:

Post a Comment