Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Double Nickel


It's Just A Number. If You Asked Me 20 Years Ago If 55 Was Old I Would Most Likely Say On The Way To Getting There. Being There Doesn't Seem That Bad. I Have Plenty Of Old Folks Who Surround My Life It Make Me Feel Younger Every Time I'm Around Them. Hehe.
Honestly My Friends, With The World Changing Like It Has I Am Thankful For Each Day God Has Granted Me. I'm Blessed With Good Health.
Tomorrow Marks The Start Of A Different Lifestyle For Me. I Want To Lose As Much Weight As I Possibly Can Over The Next 6 Months. Saying No To Those Intimidating Foods That Have Called Me By Name For Many Years Will Be A Challenge.
I Read Many Birthday Wishes On Facebook Today Reminding Me Of The Wonderful People That Surround My Life. What Would I Do Without Them?

No comments:

Post a Comment