Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Lost My Glasses



Where Did They Go? I Have Two Pairs Of Glasses. One Pair For The Computer And Another Pair I Wear All Of The Time. This Morning I Got On The Computer Like I Always Do. After That I Reached For My Glasses And They Were Not Where I Always Keep Them.
I Have Turned This House Upside Down And I Still Cannot Find Them.
I Haven't A Clue As To Where They Are. I Imagine They Will Turn Up When I Least Expect Them. In The Meantime I Have To Go Back To My Old Routine. My Reading Glasses Are Just That. I Cannot Wear Them Unless I Want To Read. I Found A Case To Carry My Glasses With Me. I Always Hated To Carry That Case Around With Me. If I Don't Find Them In The Next Couple Of Days I Guess I Will Have To See About Getting Another Pair.
I'll Let You Know If I Find Them. Billie Is Always Losing Something And I Always Tell Her They Are Where She Left Them Last. I Wish It Were That Easy For Me Because I Have Looked Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment