Monday, March 8, 2010

Have A Heart Of Gold


What Went Through The Minds Of These Trained Surgeons After They Saw This Man With The Heart Of Gold? We See One Another In Our Earthly Bodies. Only Our Doctors Have Seen What We Are Truly Made Of.
The Man With The Heart Of Gold Received A Defibrillator Today. This Man I Speak Of Is My Father. My Father Has Had Heart Related Problems For A Number Of Years Now. He Has Always Tried To Live A Healthy Life. He Never Deserved A Seconds Loss Of Time.
My Father Is A Giving Person. He Is The Most Generous Person I Have Ever Met. I Have Tried To Learn By His Method Of Giving.
I Truly Hope And Pray This Procedure My Father Had Today Adds Many Years To His Life. I Can't Imagine Life Without Him.
I Thank God Every Day That I Have Him In My Life.
Harvey Miller, The Man With The Heart Of Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment