Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yes I Am A Mall Walker



Since The Little Critter In Pennsylvania Saw His Shadow On Monday I Thought It Necessary To Gear Up And Quit Slacking Off. Yes I Know Where The Mall Is But Found Every Excuse Not To Go There. I Made Up My Mind And Am Determined To Get Back In Shape. All Of This Excess Baggage Must Come Off And Get Back In Shape In Time For Mushroom Hunting And Getting Things Started In My Truck Again.April Through October I Consider Myself To Be In Good Shape. Primarly Due To What I Do During The Summer Months. The Hibernation Months Of My Life(Nov-March) Are The Most Difficult Because I Am Less Active And Find Myself Reaching Into The Refrigerator Too Often. Other Than My Thursday Bowling My Physical Activities Are Very Limited. There Are Two Days That Would Make It Difficult For Me To Do My Mall Walking. Therefor That Leaves Me Five Days That I Can Walk My Miles And I Am Determined To Get With The Program.To Be Quite Honest About It I Don't Believe In Groundhogs Day. Whenever There Is A 50 Degree Day In The Forcast You Can Bet I Will Be Walking The Streets Of Danville.