Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dogs Can Be Like Humans.........Sometimes


I Have Loved Dogs Ever Since I Was A Little Boy. I Have Had Several Over My Lifetime. I Could Probably Tell You A Story About Each One Of Them If I Sat Down And Thought About It. I Can Remember The Dog My Grandpa Gave To Us. His Name Was Smiley.
He Was Taught At An Early Age How To Smile. You Could Say Smile Smiley And He Would Show His Teeth. I Had Alot Of Fun With That Dog Because None Of My Friends At School Would Believe Me When I Told Them My Dog Could Smile.
I Have Been Yearning For A Dog That I Could Call My Own. Billie Has A Dog And Her Name Is Alaya. She Is A Minature Yorkshire Terrier. She Weighs About 3 Pounds And She Is Most Definatly A Lap Dog. I Have Been Searching For A Sibarian Husky. I Think That Is The Breed I Would Be Most Happy With.
One Day I Will Have One, But In The Meantime I Will Continue To Spoil Alaya.