Saturday, August 25, 2007

What Makes The Wind Blow?


I Am Addicted To The Weather. I Try Never To Miss A Local Weather Report On Television. Alot Of What I Do In The Summer Months Depends On What Kind Of Weather We Have Here In The Midwest.
I Use To Love To Watch Tornado's. I Would Listen To The Police Scanner During A Thunder Storm. Weather Watchers Would Report Funnel Activity And Out The Door I Went In That Direction. I Have Always Loved Storms Of All Kinds.
Some Years Ago I Entered The Small Town Of Georgetown Illinois Right After They Were Victimised By A Hail Storm. It Looked Like A War Zone. Leaves Blanketed The Main Street Of Georgetown. Tree Branches Were Dangling And Glass Was Everywhere. Softball Size Hail Destroyed Automobiles Windshields, Back Windows, Side Windows As Well As Dents On Hoods, Trunks And Tops. Windows And Siding Damaged In Both Businesses And Homes. I Would Have To Say On That Day I Saw More Devastation Left Behind By Mother Nature Than Any Other Day In My Lifetime.
I Have Seen A Few Tornado's Through The Years. I Never Got Too Close So I Did Not Witness Much Damage As A Result.
So What Exactly Makes The Wind Blow? I Say It Must Be The Leaves On The Trees. Have You Ever Watch The Trees Then Feel The Wind Blow? Just One Of Life's Mysteries Solved Right Here In An Everyday Blog By Somebody In Danville Illinois.

Just Call Me Mac......

No comments:

Post a Comment