Friday, August 24, 2007

Strike or Nothing!


Yep, The Bowling Season Is Back And It Was Great To See All The Familiar Faces Once Again. I Just Love Bowling. There Aren't Too Many Sports I Can Participate In As Father Time Has Been Giving Me Repeated LQQks. Ofcourse There Is Always Golf But I Really Don't Have The Time To Pefect My Game Since It Is Only A Seasonal Sport Anyway. I Can Kick Myself In The Butt For Not Sticking To Baseball. I Was Very Good At Baseball And Had The Opportunity To Excell In It If Only I Applied Myself. It Must Have Been The Girls:)
Back To Bowling......Some Bowlers Prefer Not To Bowl Their Potential The First Week Because It May Become Difficult To Measure Up And Bowl Your Average The Next Week. If You Don't Bowl Your Average You Are Hurting Your Team If Handicap Is Figured In The Scoring. My First Week's Average is 169. My Team Only Benefits When I Bowl 169 Or Better. I Think My Team Scored 3 Points On Thursday. Both Teams Had Absent Members So Handicap Must Be Figured In Before Totals Can Be Tallied.
On Game Three It Was Strike or Nothing For Me. I Could Not Pick Up A Spare To Save My Soul. The Bottom Line For Me Was A Score Of 190. I Thought That Was Really Cool To Recieve A Good Score For Doing So Poorly. Hahaha!!
All In All I Have Met Some Really Good People On That Old Folks League. I Am No Longer The Youngest Pup. There Are Two others That Are Younger Than I.
I Am Nowhere Close To Being What You Call A Good Bowler. I Do Consider Myself Average Who Has Alot Of Lucky Breaks! I Hope I Can Live Up To The Average I Earned, Plus More! I Have A Feeling It Will Be A Funfilled Season For Me. Besides, This Game Is Right Down My Alley!

Just Call Me Mac...........

No comments:

Post a Comment