Friday, March 11, 2011

The Tidy Bowl Man


Remember The Tidy Bowl Man? I Know It's Been A Few Years Since I Last Saw Him On Television. He Was The Guy Who Lived In The Toilet Tank In Your Bathroom. His Job Was To Keep Your Toilet Bowl Clean. I Thought Of Him This Week.
Billie Had Purchased A Couple Of Those Toilet Bowl Deoderizers That Hang By A Wire At The Dollar Store. The First One She Hung Fell Off The Wire And Into The Water. She Opened Up The Other Package Only To Find It Was Already Broken Inside The Package.
My Job Was To Return Them And Get My Money Back Or Replace It With Ones That Were Not Broken.
I Explained To The Cashier What Happened. Since One Was Missing Off The Wire She Told Me I Had To Return The Next Day And Speak To The Manager.
It Had Been A Day Or Two Before I Remembered I Forgot To Return To The Dollar Store.
Actually I Didn't Just Remember. When I First Got Into The Car, This Very Familiar Smell Made Me Remember I Didn't Take The Deodorizer Back.
The Car Smelled So Clean. The Package Was Laying On The Floorboard Behind The Drivers Seat. I Decided To Just Keep It There.
Now Our Car Smells Toilet Bowl Fresh. For 99 Cents, Not A Bad Price To Have Your Car Smell Clean. I Recommend It.

No comments:

Post a Comment