Friday, November 19, 2010

Chance Meetings


Call It Fate Or Chance Meetings. Whatever You Call It, It Became Responsible To Change The Course Of History. A Train Delay Could Be The Difference In Whether You Are Involved In That Horrible Collision A Mile Up The Road. You Missed That Flight Out Of Chicago And Have To Wait An Additional Four Hours For The Next Flight Out. Only To Find Out That Plane Had Crashed, Had You Been On Board.
Tune It To A More Positive Chance Meetings Or Fate. Most Of Us Would Not Be Who We Are If It Were Not For Fate.
I Have Mentioned It Before That My Father Had Met My Mother In A Restaurant He Ordinarily Did Not Patronize. I Met My Wife In Sunday School When We Were Only 12. Her Cousin Attended Our Church Every Sunday And She Invited Her Cousin That Special Sunday Giving Me That "Chance Meeting". Otherwise We May Have Never Met, Fell In Love And Have Children.
I'm Sure Many Of You Can Recall Many Fate Happenings In Your Lives. If It Weren't For This Or That, Things May Not Be As They Are Today.
Think About It....

No comments:

Post a Comment