Sunday, August 17, 2008

Searching For A Loving Companion


It Has Been Awhile Since I Shared The Passing Of Mr Bear. I'm Sure Those Who Read My Words Felt My Pain. I Had My Moment Of Grief And Now I Must Move On.
Recently I Have Been Watching The Greatest American Dog Contest Every Wednesday Night On CBS. It's Basically On The Same Format As Big Brother But You Compete As Couples. A Couple Is Evicted At The Conclusion OF Each Show. Those Who Had The Weakest Performance In Competition Are Subject To Be Eliminated. The English Bulldog Whose Name Was Tillman Brought Back Alot Of Memories When I Once Shared My Life With An English Bulldog Named Ugly. Watching Tillman Ride On A Skateboard Was Amusing In Every Sense Of The Word.
I Am Ready To Commit Myself To A Four Legged Companion. I Would Enjoy Having Another English Bulldog. HOWEVER, All My Internet Searches Have Landed Me In The Minimum Price Rage Of 1,400.00. Maybe Rich Folks Don't Bat An Eye When It Comes To Price. This May Be True But It's Really Too Rich For My Blood. In My Opinion If The Common Folks Were To Agree On A Dog's Worth The Starting Prices Will Lower. In The Meantime I Will Continue My Search For A Four Legged Buddy.
I Try To Be A Patient Person With This Being No Exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment