Saturday, May 17, 2008

For Today I Am Constipated So We Shall Celebrate!


Remember The Old Saying, I Love It But It Hates Me! That's The Way It Is With Me And Cashews. I Just Love Them But I Sure Do Pay The Price When I Eat Them! Knock On Wood That There Are Not Too Many Food That Have An Adverse Effect On Me. At First I Thought It Was Because I Was Buying A Generic Brand Of Cashews. No Such Luck. There's No Better Nut Than Planters And They Too Gave Me "Fits".
Last Weekend I developed A Sore Throat. With The Grandkids Running Around With Runny Noses From Time To Time I Figured They Passed Something On To Their Pappy. I Tried To Ignore It But It Got To The Point Where I Couldn't Any Longer. I Finally Decided To Go To The VA Hospital So They Could Fix Whatever It Was That Ailed Me. They Gave Me Some Medicine And Told Me This Should Take Care Of It.
My Sore Throat Went Away In A Couple Of Days. However I Am Constipated For The First Time In My Life. Horay And Hot Digity Dog! I Told Billie I Am Going To Walgreens And Buy Me Some Cashews. She Hollered At Me As I Was Walking Out The Door. You Will Be Sorry! I Told Her, I HOPE SO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment