Wednesday, December 12, 2007

There Is No Santa Claus??


One Christmas Eve I Sat In The Dark Watching Out The Upstairs Window Waiting To Catch A Glimpse Of Santa Making His Deliveries.
That's When My Life Shattering News Was Delivered To Me By My Brother Tuck. He Simply Told Me To Go To Bed Because There Was No Such Thing As Santa Claus. No Santa?
His Announcement Brought Both Sadness And Joy At The Same Time. I Felt Sad Because I Felt I Lost My Best Friend. However My Joy Came When I Realized My Mom Was In Fact Faithful To My Dad. It Upset Me So When I Would Hear My Mother Sing Along With The Radio As It Played The All Familiar Christmas Songs. The Only One That Bothered Me The Most Was When She Sang "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus".
Now I Understood And All Is Well.
Even Though Tuck's Intentions Were Good I Refuse To Believe Him. I Will Always Believe In Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment