Sunday, November 18, 2007

Living In Denial!


My Tenth Year Anniversary Of Quitting Smoking Will Arrive In The Springtime.
One Of My Preparations In Quitting Was To Rid Myself Of All Shirts With Front Pockets. Fast Forward 9 1/2 years>>>>
My Eyes Are Old! Yea I know It Would Eventually Happen But Was Hoping I Could Buy A Little Extra Time. I Am Far Sighted.
It Has Reached The Point Where I Will Have To Take My Reading Glasses Everywhere I Go. There Have Been Many Times When I Needed My Glasses And I Have To Depend On Someone Who Can Read The Fine Print For Me.
I Am Also A Realist And Know My Time Is Running Out When I Will Soon Be Wearing Glasses Full Time. In The Meantime I Need To Discipline Myself In Remembering My Glasses Need To Be With Me 24/7.
So If You See Me Out In Public Without My Glasses, It's A Sure Bet I'm Not Reading Much Of Anything.

1 comment: